At the moment, the area in which I'm experiencing the greatest challenges is the Money Game. Most of the other games in my Earth Amusement Park are bringing me joy.
One of the things that I find difficult to do is to maintain a boundary between the catastrophic thinking of the Phase 1 players around me and myself.
My choice in the handling of "my" money is:
(1) to do what I would love to do even if it looks risky from a conventional point of view; or
(2) hold myself back from doing what I would love to do in order to follow what most people would consider a safer strategy.
I find it requires discipline to avoid succumbing to fear. I am doing Robert Scheinfeld's suggested "Process" over and over.
I also find it helpful to remind myself of Robert's Transformative Vocabulary Tool. For example, when I'm in a situation in which, in the past, I would have "paid" for something, I now think in terms of "expressing appreciation" for it.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment