I recently have had my first two busting loose experiences.
The first occasion was a morning on which I was looking into my bathroom mirror while I was brushing my teeth and combing my hair. The realization sort of snuck up on me -- or sneaked up on me if you prefer British English -- that my concerns about my wrinkles had vanished. It was not that my wrinkles had disappeared. They were still there, all right. Rather, it was that I didn't give a rat's pituti about them.
According to Robert Scheinfeld, busting loose from the Body Game may involve physical changes, and it may not. What does change when you bust loose is that judgement evaporates.
My next busting loose moment happened about a week later. Again, an awareness dawned on me. It was the fact that I had bust loose from the Relationships Game. As was the case with busting loose from my concern about wrinkles, I was not conscious of any connection between my sense of having bust loose and what was actually happening on the ground. Yes, you could say that, according to the way in which the world usually judges these things, I'm in a good space with respect to the Relationships Game at the moment. But it does not feel to me as if that is the reason for my having bust loose.
Robert Scheinfeld says that, when you bust loose in a given area, you have absolute certainty that things in that area are all right. If you have bust loose from the Money Game, for example, you have absolute certainty that you will have the resources to go on whichever rides you want in the Earth Amusement Park.
So that is how I now feel about the Relationships Game. I have absolute certainty that the relationship arena of my life is just fine, and always will be fine. This is unrelated to my external circumstances. It's a feeling inside me. Again it comes down to a suspension of judgement. I have a strong sense that things are perfect the way they are, whatever that looks like, and that that always will be the case.
I have not yet bust loose from the Money Game. However, my fear about money has subsided enormously. My judgement about the prospect of being poor has decreased a great deal over the last while.
Robert talks about living in what he calls True Joy. I now can relate to what he says from my own personal experience and not just from a belief in an intellectual theory.
The effort I invested in implementing the Phase 2 tools over the last fourteen months feels like a very small price to have paid for this sense of liberation.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment